CASA Gift Planning
Welcome to CASA Gift Planning. Thank you for your interest in supporting CASA Lee, Carroll and Ogle Counties. We hope you will enjoy learning about Gift Planning and the ways in which you can fulfill your philanthropic goals.
Giving to our cause can be done either directly or through a gift model that can provide tax benefits, such as a bequest in which you designate CASA as the beneficiary of your asset by will, trust or other instrument. Gift giving can also include gifts of stocks/bonds, real estate, retirement assets, cash or insurance. We invite you to share this website with your own professional advisors as you discuss retirement, estate, and gift plans with them. Please contact the CASA Executive Director with any of your questions at (815) 288-1901.
Gift Planning also includes 'Partnership Giving' which can be an annual or monthly contribution. Our Partnership Giving levels include:
- Sustaining Partner $1,000.00 annual contribution
- Supporting Partner $ 500.00 annual contribution
- Contributing Partner $ 250.00 annual contribution
Please consider making a gift and help further our mission. You can make an impact in the life of a child through your act of giving to CASA.
“The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” - Robert Byrne
CASA Corporate Partners
CASA 15th Judicial Circuit relies on dedicated community members, corporations and foundations who will provide ongoing financial support to help us continue to serve every child who needs a CASA volunteer.
Our business partners contribute $1,000.00 or more annually to support the on-going training, case management and education for our CASA/GAL volunteers and employees.
Your contributions ensure that abused and neglected children within our Juvenile Court System benefit from the highest quality advocacy available. Our well-trained CASA/GAL volunteers are consistent, stable, caring and concerned advocates that will improve the quality of life for the children who are most vulnerable in our society.
CASA 15th Judicial Circuit will work with our Corporate Partners to meet the goals and objectives you wish to achieve by becoming our Sustaining Partner. We believe that we are joined together in a dynamic relationship to develop creative ideas with measurable, bottom-line results that will replace a life of hurt with a world of hope.
Sustaining Partners are ordinary people and corporations doing extraordinary things...our Everyday Heroes.
Sustaining Partner Benefits:
- Recognition on the front page of the website with your logo that will direct the viewer to your home page.
- Highest level of sponsorship recognition and advertisement at annual events.
- Highest level of sponsorship recognition and advertisement at the annual golf outings in July and August.
- Recognition on volunteer training curriculum materials.
- Reaching new target audiences and increasing stakeholder loyalty.
- Making a social impact in the communities where you do business.
“To give a child a CASA is to give them a voice. To give them a voice is to give them hope. And to give them hope is to give them the world.” - Pamela Butler, Former Foster Youth